What im planning to read over the summer is chapter books. And also i will read my little cousins favorite books to her at night. Thats what i planning to read over the summer.
One of my favorite books I read last summer was Savvy by Ingrid Law. I started reading it aloud in class, but we didn't get too far. I would reccommend this book. It is about a girl who gets a special power when she turns 13. The problem is, she doesn't know what her special power will be. This summer, I plan on reading the sequal--it is called Scumble. Check them both out!
I am planing on reading James And The Giant Peach this summer
ReplyDeleteWhat im planning to read over the summer is chapter books. And also i will read my little cousins favorite books to her at night.
ReplyDeleteThats what i planning to read over the summer.
I want to read hero stories.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite books I read last summer was Savvy by Ingrid Law. I started reading it aloud in class, but we didn't get too far. I would reccommend this book. It is about a girl who gets a special power when she turns 13. The problem is, she doesn't know what her special power will be. This summer, I plan on reading the sequal--it is called Scumble. Check them both out!
ReplyDeleteOne book I like to read over the summer is Holes and MY sister the witch.
ReplyDeleteOne book I like to read over the summer is HOLES and LOVE THAT DOG.
ReplyDeleteTo Elizabeth: Have you heard of "Hate That Cat" ? It is by the same author. I want to read that one too!
ReplyDeleteChasity what kind of chapter books are u going to read over the summer.
ReplyDeleteTO: Mrs.Mocny
ReplyDeleteI haven't herd the book "Hate That Dog " I would also like to read that book.
To:Mrs.mocny I want to read HATCHET please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for summer:)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to read Narnia series
ReplyDeleteI am going to read Thea Stilton (from the Geronimo Stilton series)
ReplyDeleteTo: Miriam
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of book would you like read over the summer. I would like
to read "Love That Dog" and "holes"
hopeyou have a wounderful summer.
I am planing on reading my comic books over the summer.
ReplyDeleteto:Mutsi
ReplyDeleteMutsi the kind of chapters im going to read is SIDEWAYS STORIES and COSMIC.
Maria--You should read the Gross Foods stories in the RBOOK. They are pretty interesting too! I hope you all are having a great summer.
ReplyDelete