Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Holes Discussion

How did the ending of Holes satisfy you?  How did it disappoint you?  You must use examples from the book and explain why.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Guys. This is Mr. Balanon. I am looking forward to reading your comments on this book. I have not read this one and after I read your posts, I will decide if I am going to get a copy and read it over the summer.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent finished the book but so far its good stanley is a nice charcter to zero he helps zero learn to read and write he is a very brave kid he takes the blame for lots of peoples. The warden is a very mean lady.It is an awesome book to read so far.Stanley has a curse on him from his great great grandfather who stole a pig .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent finished the book but i liked it so far because stanley is very nice and doesnt like other people getting introuble and takes the blame.Also he likes to help zero with his work.stanley has to dig holes.I really enjoyed reading holes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't finished the book yet, but I have read that Stanley found Zero in the dessert with no water and Stanley said that his face looked like a dried up jack-o-lantern. Zero won't go back to camp. I like it so far because the book is better than the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't finished the book, but so far I like that Stanley is teaching Zero how to read. I like that the warden is a woman becuase women are nicer than men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TO IVAN:i disagree with you because the warden is mean and a warden can be a man too and the men can be more evail then the women sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Ivan:I disagree because the warden is not nice she is mean she could be a woman or a man

    ReplyDelete
  8. To:Iavn I disagree with you because in the book the warden is evil!!!!!,that's why I disagree with you.:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Jesus: I agree with you because zero dosnt want to go back to camp because he dosnt like it over there

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Katheryn:I agree with you because stanley is very nice and he takes the blame for everybody

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Lareena:I agree with you when you said stanley is a nice charcter and is a very brave.

    ReplyDelete