In Chapter 16, Matt is invited to Attean's camp for the feast of the bear. What did you think of it? If you were Matt, how would you have felt going there?
Matt liked going to the villige even if they made fun of him. They first dancedfor a long time, then they ate the bear that Attean killed, and after that they told stories.
If I were Matt,I would say no to Attean because I dont want to leave the cabin by it self and I will say to Attean no because maybe that the bear might attack us when we were sleeping and if I go, and I come back, maybe that the cabin will be destroyed by a lots of bear and it is dangerous over there and scary too I think that I will not able to go beacuse it is so dangerous and I think that some huge bears lived there and attack us when we were asleep so I'll said no to Attean.
If I were Matt I would feel like family because the bear feast is a family and friend trdision because Matt was a friend and everyone was nice enough to give him food and a sweet drink to not to get his toungh dry! Atean said he didn't want to eat the bear because if you hunt the bear you canot eat the bear because the Saknis indians belived thatif you hunt the bear and you eat the bear the spiret of the bear won't letyou hunt any more bear Matt was suprised that Attean didn't want to eat the bear because of the trdision but, Attean was happy that everyone ate and ate and ate intil they got stuffed Matt was tiered Atean got a skined deer and Matt wasn't cold any more and he made and made a fire in the fire place and Attean left Matt alone.
If i was Matt i would feel not right to be there, there not my people. It is great to meat new people but not to be one of them.it would feel unsafide, uncomfortable, maybe i would in joy my self if i would be with Atean and his father the whole time.But i would not have a great time besause my family is not hear, and there not with me having fun.
I think Attean should eat the bear if his hungry and any ways he can get other food
ReplyDeleteI think Attean should not eat the bear cause he kill the bear.
ReplyDeleteI think that Matt is happy to finally go to Atteans village to celabrate with the Indians about killing a big animal.
ReplyDeleteI felt shy if I went to a indins villige
ReplyDeleteI think that attean's was proud when he killed the bear so his family could eat and they would have a feast if some one killed animal for the tribe
ReplyDeleteIf I was Matt and went to attean's camp my heart would be beating so hard.
ReplyDeleteMatt liked going to the villige even if they made fun of him. They first dancedfor a long time, then they ate the bear that Attean killed, and after that they told stories.
ReplyDeleteIf I were Matt,I would say no to Attean because I dont want to leave the cabin by it self and I will say to Attean no because maybe that the bear might attack us when we were sleeping and if I go, and I come back, maybe that the cabin will be destroyed by a lots of bear and it is dangerous over there and scary too I think that I will not able to go beacuse it is so dangerous and I think that some huge bears lived there and attack us when we were asleep so I'll said no to Attean.
ReplyDeleteIf I were Matt I would feel like family because the bear feast is a family and friend trdision because Matt was a friend and everyone was nice enough to give him food and a sweet drink to not to get his toungh dry! Atean said he didn't want to eat the bear because if you hunt the bear you canot eat the bear because the Saknis indians belived thatif you hunt the bear and you eat the bear the spiret of the bear won't letyou hunt any more bear Matt was suprised that Attean didn't want to eat the bear because of the trdision but, Attean was happy that everyone ate and ate and ate intil they got stuffed Matt was tiered Atean got a skined deer and Matt wasn't cold any more and he made and made a fire in the fire place and Attean left Matt alone.
ReplyDeleteIf i was Matt i would feel not right to be there, there not my people. It is great to meat new people but not to be one of them.it would feel unsafide, uncomfortable, maybe i would in joy my self if i would be with Atean and his father the whole time.But i would not have a great time besause my family is not hear, and there not with me having fun.
ReplyDeleteI would of felt so nerves that I would be sweting a lot
ReplyDeleteIf i were matt i will be happy because i will dance like the indeans and eat the bear that attean killed.
ReplyDeleteI would feal stang because Matt is the only white boy.They would be looking at me.
ReplyDeleteIf i was Matt I would of felt akward because I wont know any one and I am a diffrent race then them
ReplyDeleteIf I where matt I would fell werd around these indans because I'm the only white kid
ReplyDeleteI think it's a pretty cool place.I would've been happy to go because I would've had fun.
ReplyDeleteIf I was Matt I will fell werd because I will be around the Indians.
ReplyDeleteI would fell weird if I was matt because thay'll laugh at me and I would fell strange and nervous
ReplyDeleteTO:Araceli I like your comment I would feel weird to.
ReplyDeleteTo;Alma I liked your comment because you put great detals.
ReplyDelete